13 June 2007

First the outfit, then the 'do


I know I can't stop thinking about Katie Holmes' super chic date-night outfit, so what do I do when I can't get something out of my head?

I go out and find it, of course. Or, as close a match as I can find in two very different price-points.

For those of you who can afford the 'If I had a Sugar Daddy' version, indulge in a belted Escada shirt dress ($2,590 at saks.com), a pair of round-toed pumps from Alexander McQueen ($545 at net-a-porter.com) and an on-sale small top-handle bag from Derek Lam ($779 at eluxury.com).


For those of you who, like myself, can't even begin to comprehend thinking about considering spending three grand on a dress, how about a slightly more 'Since I don't (yet)' ensemble with this belted 'Sheena' shirtdress from Diane von Furstenberg ($325 at dvf.com), these 'Julia' platform pumps from RSVP ($79.95 at zappos.com) and a 'Tenjune' top-handle clutch from Jessica Simpson ($108.95 at endless.com).

No comments: