26 March 2007

How did I not know about this?

As close as I've kept my ear to the ground for all things celebrity-related, I somehow missed that my number two lady crush penned her second book last year on burlesque and fetish, simply but aptly entitled, "Burlesque and the Art of the Teese" (front cover) and "Fetish and the Art of the Teese" (back cover).

I'm no expert, not even a novice, when it comes to this kind of lifestyle, but I must admit, the more I learn about it and the more outfits like this, this and this I see, the more I find myself drawn to it.

And yes, I am about to go to Borders armed with a 20%-off coupon to scoop up this placed-on-hold treasure chest of high-resolution Teese-me glossies, a highlighter and a box of those multi-colored tabs.

This is going to be just like when I had to read and take careful notes on all those academic articles for grad school on neo-realism, denial and deception strategy and the Just War theory except WAY more interesting.

And with more booby pictures.

I'd tell you to "enjoy" this small taste but methinks that would be pretty patronizing.

No comments: