22 December 2006

I spoke too soon

I know I said the DC style intervention had officially been launched, but I'm going to have to postpone my pet project until I return from my holiday at home in the glorious gray wetland that is suburban mid-Michigan.

In short, I won't start criticizing anyone for another week.

In the meantime, I'm going to take a few minutes out of my busy E!/A&E/Oprah viewing schedule each day to share with you my most basic beauty rules. And by rules, I mean rules. These are the standards my Mother set for me as a child and that I may not feel like upholding every morning but do anyway as if my jewel-blue Amanda Uprichard minidress depended on it. And unlike said dress, these are things everyone - every age, every budget, every cup-size - can and should adopt.

I need my morning coffee. More to come.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I seriously think you should take pictures of unsuspecting people on the street to highlight fashion offenses, that would be so much fun!