30 November 2007

May-jah Friday (holiday party edition)

If I had a sugar daddy...

Cashmere-blend overcoat by Celine
($1,920 at net-a-porter.com)
Heart & Snake Miniaudiere by Leiber
($1,995 in Judith Leiber boutiques)
Funnel-neck mini by Alexander McQueen
($2,343 at net-a-porter.com)
Patent platform pumps by Dior
($530 at saks.com)

Since I don't (yet)

Sharkskin coat by Tracy Reese
($153.90 at nordstrom.com)
Minaudiere by Banana Republic
Draping knit dress by Galliano
($186 at saks.com)
Josette peep-toe by Jessica Simpson
($82.95 at zappos.com)

8 comments:

Noelle said...

That McQueen is absolutely breathtaking. I'll be fantasizing about the dress all day.

Anonymous said...

that purse is a little Avril Lavigne for you, isn't it?

K said...

Love the sugar daddy version so very much... have to admit I'm surprised by the Leiber. Not for the style, though. Just thought you had a general aversion to the brand. ;)

Ella said...

The McQueen dress is absolute perfection.
Too bad it costs almost twice my rent. Darn responsibilities...

greta said...

have you posted that McQueen dress before? I feel like I've seen it somewhere...

Those Dior pumps are killer. How tall are those? 5 inches? 6??

Teek said...

Yeah, Jo posts the McQueen dress pretty frequently. (I'm of the opinion that it might be nice fashion-as-art but will look like a wrinkly satin mess on an actual woman.)

That IIHSD coat is just gorgeous. It's so Victorian Downtown.

gemma g. said...

the back of the Galliano is heavenly, but I'm a new devotee to your theory of "earn it first". My back sure ain't ready for that kind of exposure. A year ago, I might've actually worn it. Now I know to know better.

thanks!

p.s. the McQueen would look so cool with your haircut

a fan said...

I'm pleasantly surprised to see the Leiber clutch up there! Very pretty punk!