25 September 2007

Like sexual tension at a conference...

There's no telling when - or if - something like this will present itself again, so I advise hiking up your pencil skirt, taking a chance your more conservative self typically wouldn't and jumping head-first into this opportunity as soon as you can.

Courtesy of Holiday, a self-proclaimed "daily reader" of my musings, I have for y'all a really really rare 25%-off checkout code (TOBIFAF2) for ASJiNE-approved, San Francisco-based, used-to-be-called-Azalea online boutique, Tobi.

Did I mention shipping was free, too?

Yeah, go now. Now.

But hands off my Soia & Kyo 'Gala' jacket in size S until I find a way to break it off gently with my ex...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

does anyone know when this discount ends?

Anonymous said...

I *think* it's good until the the end of the month.

Anonymous said...

I used it right away. No sense in letting the Vince dress I've been wanting sit there all lonely and unpurchased.