18 May 2007

When Sugar Daddy items find homes

I won't lie, I'm a little jealous of Evangeline Lily.

Not because of her so-far-fallen-its-name-is-actually-now-a-play-on-words "hit" show, not because of her good-but-not-my-kind-of-good figure, and certainly not because of her half-caveman, half-wood sprite looking boyfriend of three years, actor Dominic Monaghan.

No, I'm jealous of Ms. Lily for two reasons and two reasons alone: (1) she has my Sugar-Daddy-featured corset jacket by Rebecca Taylor and (2) she's wearing it in exactly the same way I would have - skinny black trousers, cutout stiletto pumps, upswept hair, short-dangle earrings - had I been able to scrape up the requisite $350 to acquire it myself.

Okay, that's not completely true. I would have nixed the necklace and the coral-colored bauble around her wrist, opted for a pair of round-toeds in either vamp-red or canary-yellow and finally, knowing this was a day event when the sun would be in full shine, I would have chosen a more matte, less sateen trouser fabric.

And yes, I probably would wear it to work. What of it?

*an example of one of my beloved Sugar Daddy items (corsage bustier dress by Alexander Mcqueen) not faring nearly as well can be seen below draped over the saggy-skinny corpse that is Courtney Love. What a friggin' waste.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that dress costs $5K+! And I also can't believe how gross CLove is. She was never a fair maiden, but she was never like *that*, either. What a Grossy McGross Face.

Anonymous said...

What a great oufit Evangeline has on I can only imagine you in that outfit......(sigh) fantasizing is a very good thing.......

Anonymous said...

you have such awful taste in women - how can you think those bimbos with their fake beachball boobs are more attractive than someone like Evangeline? It's like you have the taste of a 14 year old boy who doesn't see past the exterior. Ironic that you see yourself as such a deep, intelligent person. I think you're actually a lot dumber than you realize.

Anonymous said...

Ano....who are you talking about????

Johanna said...

tom h-

(s)he is talking about Keeley Hazell and Lucy Pinder, two NATURALLY well-endowed British beauties I've been crushing on since I discovered 'em last Fall. They're linked to in the the first paragraph.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jo.....I just took a peek
at those two gals and WOW they are gorgeous..what the hell is Ano talking about....you have great taste Jo.....