26 April 2007

You be the judge.


Might be photoshopped, might not be.

But seeing as though I made a commitment to myself back in 1998 to believe everything I read in every celebrity news outlet, be it an online source, written publication or TV news-magazine, I have no choice but to accept the fact that Britney has the most butterscotch-pudding-looking upper thighs of any 25 year old with a BMI not of the Carnie-Wilson-during-the-Wilson-Phillips-years sort.

It's sad, but there are worse things than having gross legs. Just ask Cameron Diaz.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh-kay. You got me with the Diaz photo *hurl*

Howeverrrr, I maintain my stance on Brit's thigh.

a fan said...

Stop it withe the Cameron photos. We get it and we agree, but please please stop making us click on those. She's so horrendous. STOP.

tom h said...

Like I said b4 ehewwww.......

brown bear '02 said...

That is so weird. She must be going to Courtney Love's plastic surgeon.