26 April 2007

You be the judge.


Might be photoshopped, might not be.

But seeing as though I made a commitment to myself back in 1998 to believe everything I read in every celebrity news outlet, be it an online source, written publication or TV news-magazine, I have no choice but to accept the fact that Britney has the most butterscotch-pudding-looking upper thighs of any 25 year old with a BMI not of the Carnie-Wilson-during-the-Wilson-Phillips-years sort.

It's sad, but there are worse things than having gross legs. Just ask Cameron Diaz.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh-kay. You got me with the Diaz photo *hurl*

Howeverrrr, I maintain my stance on Brit's thigh.

Anonymous said...

Stop it withe the Cameron photos. We get it and we agree, but please please stop making us click on those. She's so horrendous. STOP.

Anonymous said...

Like I said b4 ehewwww.......

Anonymous said...

That is so weird. She must be going to Courtney Love's plastic surgeon.