16 January 2008

A rainbow of (affordable) pretty, pretty dresses

Check back later today for my reader-requested follow-up to Monday's array of beautiful but not so budget friendly dresses.

In this one, I promise, nothing over $250.

Since I didn't feature a metallic dress in the previous post, I won't do so in this afternoon's, however...a golden Karen Zambos Vintage Couture beauty I've had my eye on since the day of its inclusion in Bop's "new arrivals" last August just had a final markdown overnight from $341 to $102.30.

That's a pretty good deal...

5 comments:

dc stylist said...

got it!

bff in chicago said...

is there no post this morning because you were out all night celebrating Mitt's win in the Mitten state? be honest...

Anonymous said...

$250 is still kind of pricey, could you do one $100 dresses?

59th & Lex said...

Anon 11:21, are you kidding? Dresses under $100 are going to look like dresses that cost under $100. I'm sure you don't need Johanna's help in finding Target.com

Anonymous said...

Where are the dresses????? I'm dyyyyyyyyyying