22 December 2006

If I forget to tell you later...

...I had a really good time blogging today.


Sorry, I just had to include an allusion to Pretty Woman on my first day. For those of you who know me well, you've already heard more than you probably cared to about my everything-in-life-comes-back-to-Pretty-Woman theory. For those of you who haven't heard of it, well, Christmas might just come early. Cross your short black-nailed fingers, and you might just get lucky.

Speaking of black nails, did you see that OPI just released their own black polish - Black Onyx - to rival Chanel's nearly extinct Black Satin? I scooped up two bottles on Wednesday ($8 each at PIAF Salon) -- better hurry before they're all gone!

Oh wait, I just remembered I live in Washington. No one here gives a Stuckey about emulating the enduring style icons that are Lindsay Lohan and Hilary Duff.

Hmpf.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: